Mission & Vision
HP believes in utmost transparency and complete quality assurance to its consumers and healthcare professionals across nations.
CONSUMER AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
HP is committed to providing top-quality products to our customers. Subject to the Terms, Conditions and Limitations below, if within 30 days of purchase, you are not completely satisfied with our medicines for any reason, we’ll give you your money back.
To receive your refund, please send us the following items within 30 days of purchase at the address below:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- The original EAN / UPC from the HP product purchased
- The original dated cashier register receipt with the purchase price circled
Hahnemann Pharmaceuticals (P) Ltd.
A – 7, Naraina Industrial Area
Phase 1, New Delhi 110028
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for us, please contact the HP’s Information Center at (011) 45040233 or email [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Return must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- Participants will receive refund check by mail. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing.
- Only the purchase price of the product will be refunded, less any coupons or discounts, including product purchases tied to promotional offerings, including mail in rebates, bounce back coupons, loyalty reward programs, and coupons received at the register.
- HP will NOT refund any state or local taxes.
- If original EAN / UPC and valid receipt (with accurate product description and date) are not included in the request for refund, the purchase price will not be refunded. Facsimiles will not be accepted for refund.
- Only ONE refund per product per household / physician.
- Terms and conditions subject to change
As a leader in homeopathic medicines, HP is committed to lead by producing and delivering quality and result oriented products to its consumers.
Our Commitment to Quality
HP has a strong focus on the quality of production at its manufacturing facility. The preparation of our medicines has limited / low impact on the environment. Herbs, minerals and organic raw materials of stringent specifications are sourced from quality approved vendors in India.
Use of Demineralized water is instrumental in the manufacturing process and for washing bottles, tubes and other production materials.
Additionally, HP is an authorized purchaser and user of ENA (Extra Neutral Alcohol) as specified by the bureau of Indian standards which is used in production of various medicines according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of India.
Our Commitment to our Community
HP’s goal and vision is to reach out to semi urban and rural areas by opening Homeopathic stores under the brand name of Go Green…Go Homeo… to serve the mankind regardless of their status, age or sex and promote homeopathy in small towns and villages through our green initiative.
Go Green…Go Homeo… is registered under the guidelines of the Indian law and promotes green initiatives through several platforms online and offline.
We committed to produce and deliver quality approved medicines to our consumers and health care professionals across nations.